The FASTEST way to learn how to box!
Hey guys, you asked for it time and time again and I listened. I spent the past year of my life creating the fastest boxing course for beginners, fighters, trainers, or anybody wanting to learn how to box.
The “How to Box in 10 Days” boxing course consists of a 300-page instructional ebook, 32-page workbook, and 1hr 45min of video instruction — for only $77.
This accelerated boxing course will teach you all the proper fundamentals of boxing to go from day one to sparring in just 10 days. You’ll learn all of the proper boxing techniques such as punching, defending, countering, and moving around the ring. You’ll also find tons of advice, drills and workout routines to develop your skills. Even if you don’t plan on competing, you’ll still get a great workout and have lots of fun learning how to box.
I’ve put equal amounts of love and energy into this as I have into the articles in my site. The advice comes from my own experiences and from the boxers and trainers around me 24/7. As always, it comes with the special ‘EB’ Touch: my own epiphanies, discoveries, and secrets on how to become a better boxer.
I’m excited to share it with you, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Thank you for the support and good luck!
Johnny Nguyen, founder of ExpertBoxing.com
CLICK to see actual pages from the E-book
10 days of organized boxing instruction.
Stance, Footwork, and Punching.
- Intro – Safety briefings, details of boxing equipment, gym, and trainer
- Day 1 – Stance & Footwork
- Day 2 – Straight Punches (jab, right cross, 1-2 combination)
- Day 3 – Curved Punches (hooks, uppercuts, body shots)
Defense, Combinations, and Counter Punching.
- Day 4 – Basic Defense (blocking & parrying)
- Day 5 – Advanced Defense (rolling & slipping)
- Day 6 – Punch Combinations (basic combos, advanced combos, mitt drills)
- Day 7 – Counter Punching (steps and details of over 60 common counters)
Advanced Skills, Training and Sparring.
- Day 8 – Advanced Skills (tips to improve your punching, defense, body movement)
- Day 9 – Boxing Training (weekly workout plan to develop fight conditioning)
- Day 10 – Sparring (sparring drills, fight tips, fight strategy)
- Final Words – advice, top 10 boxing questions, congratulatory hug
PS: If you want to see more details (or like reading sales pages), click How to Box in 10 Days